Our kids were involved in all types of activities while in school, soccer, marching band, drama and show choir to name a few. We got so tired of all the same fundraisers using chocolate bars, cookie dough that eventually got freezer burned, gift wrapping that sat forgotten in the closet, and oh, I have magazine subscriptions until the year 2030!
Then we thought, “Why not offer a product that 80% of the worlds population consumes everyday and that your friends and family will actually use!”
WHY NOT FUNDRAISE WITH COFFEE!!
It has great margins for the kids, your group gets their profits at the time of the sale, and you only order what you actually sell!
Here’s how it works:
- Members take orders and payment for as many coffee products as they can sell.
- We offer three roast styles, whole bean, ground, decaf and even Single-Serve Cups (which are recyclable and compostable!)
- Coffee cost is very competitive with current products on the market and is custom roasted for each order.
- All products are professionally packaged and have a 12-18 month shelf life. (Makes a great Holiday gift idea!)
- After 3 or 4 weeks of sales all order forms and money are turned in to a fundraising chairperson. Your organization then makes a purchase from MCRC.
- Your orders are filled within 2-3 weeks and delivered to your organization.
- Members or fundraising committee distribute the product.
- Example sale scenario- Members sell 1000 bags of 12 oz whole bean coffee. Profit is $6000.
All coffee is single sourced and fair trade. This is a program you can feel good about because 3% of our proceeds, regardless of origin, are donated to Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra. This non-profit organization is dedicated to helping disabled individuals participate in outdoor and mountain sports using trained coaches and adaptive equipment. They are located in Mammoth Lakes, California and we are very proud to be part of their team.